Current Applicant Information
Admissions Cycle 2017 (for 2018 entry)
This page will be regularly updated with information for applicants being considered by St Hilda's College.
All applicants being considered by the College will receive an acknowledgement email with further information on Tuesday 24 October 2017. In the meantime, please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may find the following information useful:
How to Submit Written Work to St Hilda's College
Written work should reach us no later than 10 November 2017. You can submit written work in two ways:
- Via our online form
- Via post to: The Admissions Officer, St Hilda's College, Oxford, OX4 1DY, UK
If submitting work via post, please note the following important points:
- Written work may be typed or handwritten, but it must be legible.
- Photocopies are acceptable.
- Work should be sent unfolded, with a completed cover sheet.
- Work should be A4 size, single-sided and not stapled.
- Make sure you keep a copy of the work, as we are unable to return it to you.
- Make sure you have adequate postage.